Thursday, May 29, 2008
i am still undecidedunsure of the future
what do i really want in life?
verena says when in doubt,
clarify yourself
be more proactive
in discovering ur interests
internships, attachments
good advice
grace says
if u do what u like,
u'll do well
a degree is only a small part of career
what's more important
is that u are more prepared for work
able to present yourself
it's not wise to decide on a very
technical degree
when i don't like
what i study
it will difficult
i realise that first,
i must know what I want
and not let what other people say
persuade me otherwise
i must go into something which i enjoy
because i have a passion in it
ultimately, its my life and i have to make a choice
for myself
because only i know what's best for me
but i'm still undecided
each has its strengths n weaknesses
so whats the best fit
I really don't know
I don't want to regret anything
2:05 pm
