Rubyscarletribbon .blogspot
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Verena is going off a jet plane to uk to study
Ruthie is probably studying law
My friends are in Science fac, Social Science, Engineering
Seems like life is at the crossroads now

Anticipation for the future
Fear of the unknown

People change. I will to, eventually.
I want to be someone:
confident( i seem to be lacking in this area)
sure of my beliefs
unafraid
able to voice my thoughts

at least, the next time my friends see me
I will be a better person
someone they are proud to have a friend
as I am proud to have them as friends

A better Me.
2:21 pm
Searching for my purpose
Embarking on a journey of self-discovery:
Will I change for the better?
Character wise.
Ability wise.
I want to achieve more.
I belong somewhere.
But, I am still searching.
I am working on it.
Who knows what the future may bring.