Rubyscarletribbon .blogspot
Friday, August 04, 2006
PW- its LEthal

In the ideal world, Pw will be relaxing...NO i am not complaining about the fact that it involoves a lot of work...its still within my tolerance levels...However, things get Really UGLY if the grp members doesnt work well together... Why Should I be complaning? I know that i should be v contented that our grp is pretty productive plus cooperative...But beneath the billiant facade that everythings its oh, just fine...LOOK AGAIn...
..its really bad...I Will try my best to treat everyone fairly...EVEN IF I KILLS ME >>I WILL PUT ON A FAKE SMILE AS I TALK IN THE FUTURE...I am not nice but I shall at least pretend to be
2:33 pm
Searching for my purpose
Embarking on a journey of self-discovery:
Will I change for the better?
Character wise.
Ability wise.
I want to achieve more.
I belong somewhere.
But, I am still searching.
I am working on it.
Who knows what the future may bring.