Rubyscarletribbon .blogspot
Friday, August 18, 2006
its sad la...jiayi is still sad that verena refuses to try and reconcile with her...shes is upset that verena does not care about their friendship..heys verena if u are reading pls try and talk to her..shes not angry with you just sad that u act as if u dont care that you both are no longer frens...i mean, theres still a huge possibility to resolve all misunderstandings...but with the both of u holding back and refusing to take the first step, it will be extremely difficult to do so...Come on and take action...Friendship is v important right?
meanwhile, i feel an overwhelming sense of helplessness in knowing that i can do nothing to remedy the situation.....
DEATHNOTE~ sigh the end of one of my current fav manga..the ending is cryptic and v puzzling..leaving me even more frustrated

3:18 pm
Searching for my purpose
Embarking on a journey of self-discovery:
Will I change for the better?
Character wise.
Ability wise.
I want to achieve more.
I belong somewhere.
But, I am still searching.
I am working on it.
Who knows what the future may bring.