Rubyscarletribbon .blogspot
Thursday, June 15, 2006
to peiwen, i forgot that i had posted the 'looking forward to class outing' thingy...
hahaz short term memory...anyways although there were only about half the class
who turned up ...it was fun...
well, i have learnt how to play pool (er, the basic rules at least)
plus went for bowling for the second time although there has been no improvement from
my first attempt (the first time was in fact better by 15 points ..maybe it was beginners' luck then) .. hmmm i would go for next year's...hopefully verena could come the next time round
all in all, it was nice to see my classmates again after some time ..
6:11 pm
Searching for my purpose
Embarking on a journey of self-discovery:
Will I change for the better?
Character wise.
Ability wise.
I want to achieve more.
I belong somewhere.
But, I am still searching.
I am working on it.
Who knows what the future may bring.