Rubyscarletribbon .blogspot
Thursday, March 16, 2006
i made it to TJC...
so i should be happy
but no, being a 2nd intaker means u'll be a little left out
i miss SAJC.. made a couple of good frens there
yeah yeah life goes on rite
there are OG bondings in TJ, of course
but other than meetin new people...u wont really get a chance to meet them
when classes officially start
its hard la
even ur old secondary sch friends
ARE THEY REALLY AS CLOSE AS YOU THOUGHT THEM TO BE?
in TJ, there is Verena and jiayi but
can i confide in them? MAYB MAYB NOT
i can always depend on Ruth and Sheena to talk to...but all in diff jc
so i guess thats why i feel a little weird
rite now my priority is to build lastin frenships
so my conclusion?
just be open to meeting new people
u cant always stick to ur frens
there is always a time when u must part
Be independent and not individualistic -thats my goal

10:43 am
Searching for my purpose
Embarking on a journey of self-discovery:
Will I change for the better?
Character wise.
Ability wise.
I want to achieve more.
I belong somewhere.
But, I am still searching.
I am working on it.
Who knows what the future may bring.