Rubyscarletribbon .blogspot
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Yeah!! today still no school... sadly good things must end coz tomorrow
is the start of lessons... Ruth suggested that I go to T J for lessons...but nah
too lazy to wake up so early...On Monday, we toured RJ and RI ...
the place is HUGE especially RJ... the colour scheme
is green and white just like their uniform (in our opinion, not very nice)...
I not stupid too is quite nice to watch although the content is somewhat exaggerated...
nevertheless, I think it highlights the communication between parents and child...
speaking of which, my mother is such a wet blanket...keep saying I stand no chance in going T J... I need a supportive mum!!! ...
going out with Verena today.... sheesh why cant both Ruth and verena be free on the same day?
11:05 am
Searching for my purpose
Embarking on a journey of self-discovery:
Will I change for the better?
Character wise.
Ability wise.
I want to achieve more.
I belong somewhere.
But, I am still searching.
I am working on it.
Who knows what the future may bring.