Rubyscarletribbon .blogspot
Saturday, February 18, 2006
went out with Verena..Yays...meeting place was at City Hall...
experienced difficulties to reach Marina Square...well, we
made it and bowled for the very !st time... two SUA GUs...
embarrassed ourselves...laugh lots esp Verena... we encouraged each other...
Verena lucky ...got STRIKE once...mine was hitting down 9 pins, leaving one miserable pin
if not, can get at least a strike....
Arcade: experienced adrenaline rush as i raced cars... overall, the day was FUN
However, when we were returning home,Verena SIAO one ...
she anyhow walk out of Marina Square without knowing where to go...In the end, I suggested
turning back to Marina Square...she gave me a PAINED look...no offense, Verena, but you're
even more of a road idiot than me...she suggested going out into the roadside..but possibly we might end up even further away from the MRT...
sorry Verena...its my 1st time going there alone...so unsure where to go...but next time you organise our outing la... so troublesome! and yes, see, I am updating my blog, verena
12:57 am
Searching for my purpose
Embarking on a journey of self-discovery:
Will I change for the better?
Character wise.
Ability wise.
I want to achieve more.
I belong somewhere.
But, I am still searching.
I am working on it.
Who knows what the future may bring.