Rubyscarletribbon .blogspot
Friday, February 10, 2006
Oh my gosh! Its less than 14 hours to go before the most
DREADED fateful day...So fast, so real...i feel so UNPREPARED
even though i am ponning school...for a Very good reason of
calming my nerves... I fear sleeping and then having nightmares
which I did* i got a D for english...sheesh i will feel more normal if
it was Maths but english???! Need Distraction. Yes, I recently discovered
Tsubasa ---excellent drawings and great storyline...Clamp manga
is fantastic...if only I can watch the anime as well...I will sleep
after checking out more info about Tsubasa( though the manga is not that recent)
Yes Verena ...we will go bowling together very soon

12:15 am
Searching for my purpose
Embarking on a journey of self-discovery:
Will I change for the better?
Character wise.
Ability wise.
I want to achieve more.
I belong somewhere.
But, I am still searching.
I am working on it.
Who knows what the future may bring.