Rubyscarletribbon .blogspot
Sunday, December 25, 2005
today is Christmas day... so thought I celebrate this day with something new...a blog
initially the idea of somewhat like an online diary puts me off...no sense of privacy
but then again better than rotting at home ritez... oh ya i might as well put up a long list of
Manga I had read during this very short hols...sniff I HATE school


The list:
Ouran high host club> Haruhi Fujioka is a scholarship student at exclusive Ouran High School, where it turns out that the bespectacled, short-haired Haruhi is the only student from a lower-middle class family in attendance. Then, to make matters worse, one day she breaks an $80,000 vase that belongs to one of the campus clubs: a mysterious "Host Club," consisting of six super-rich (and gorgeous) guys. Mistaking Haruhi for a boy at first, they force her to work for the club to pay the damages, but when she proves to be a hit with the female students who come to be charmed and entertained, the guys decide it's more fun keeping up the charade...

yes this is my current fav manga...cos at last, this gal does not swoon over handsome guy like a lovesick puppy unlike some other shoujo manga....finally a refreshing change from some CLICHED plot which I am so SICK and TIRED of...i really like this female lead as she is nice even to those who bullies her... but the classification system of the school is very bad which is based on grades plus family background>
'A' class-100 marks
'B' class-70
'C' class-50
'D' class-20
its amusing when Haruhi, a thrifty gal, bought what the snobs call 'instant coffee for the ordinary civilian'...
they are so amazed by the fact that they need not take a long time to brew coffee as usually they drink only top quality coffee made from premium coffee beans...tsk tsk
female lead:never Stereotype
people, or you will never find out about their good qualities
well I beg to differ, this case is only valid if the other party allows you to... for instance when some person who looks down on you and ridicules you...you will never see that person as friendly...such people are damn irritating
and the next time they make a condescending remark, I swear i will rebutt... They really PISS ME OFF...

10:20 am
Searching for my purpose
Embarking on a journey of self-discovery:
Will I change for the better?
Character wise.
Ability wise.
I want to achieve more.
I belong somewhere.
But, I am still searching.
I am working on it.
Who knows what the future may bring.