Rubyscarletribbon .blogspot
Saturday, December 31, 2005
from the explicit title... wo he ta de xxx
I decided to avoid that manga until...
dun worry la the content is not x-rated
i saw that the creator's previous works include:

ping chiong gui gong zi (currently airing on U channel, every sat 1 to 3 pm)
p.s. its extremely funny...a must watch!!!!
( a guy with six other younger siblings
growing up in a poor family with an unreliable single mother...
its a good thing that tai lang has good looks plus good grades
to impress female classmates...this is essential as Valentines' Day
is the time of the year where he gets to receive chocolates from his
adoring fanclub...he is a little weird coz he's very crazy about food...
then again he has many other siblings to feed...
he kisses a girl in exchange for a banana...gets upset when someone waste pizza...
interestingly, he is offered a job to be a maid by his best friend who comes from a
very wealthy family...the twist? Tai Lang has to impersonate as a girl ...
and manages to fool everyone...Meanwhile, the grandfather of his best friend
mistakens Tai Lang as his girl friend...

As for the manga, I rate it as OK though i like gender switching or cross dressing
( bit like Violet dressing up as a male that sort of story)

its about a sissy male having a crush on a tom-boyish female...he enters her house to visit
her when her mad scientist uncle switches their bodies...
the female enjoys being a male and refuses to switch back... to make things worse, the female falls in love with her best buddy...similarly, the male's best bud takes a liking to
the newly improved feminine female aka the sissy male ...things get complicated

hmm...i get mixed feelings as i cant really say that there are lebians and gays but maybe it
would have been better if the sissy male gets stuck in a female body forever... wat do you think? Pls leave comments at my tagboard




12:44 am
Searching for my purpose
Embarking on a journey of self-discovery:
Will I change for the better?
Character wise.
Ability wise.
I want to achieve more.
I belong somewhere.
But, I am still searching.
I am working on it.
Who knows what the future may bring.